While the Zedge app comes with the ‘Set Contact Ringtone’ option, I prefer to download the ringtone and assign it to a contact from the Contacts app manually. This approach works every time.
- In Zedge, pick a ringtone and save it to your device. Tip: Zedge actually saves the ringtone to the \zedge\ringtone\ folder.
- Open the Contacts app, pick a contact and tap the Default ringtone field.
- Tap + in the lower right corner.
- Select Zedge.
- Here, you will see a list of ringtones that you’ve downloaded. Tap one to select and then followed by tapping Set ringtone(at the bottom of the screen).
- On the Ringtone screen, tap Apply next to the ringtone.
- That’s it. Now, the new ringtone should show in the Ringtone field in that particular contact.
* Last updated byat .