How do I use the Snap call function after turning it on in the Fingerprint settings on my ZenFone 3?
Snap call is a feature that lets you make calls to numbers that you don’t want to be recorded in the call log. It’s something like the incognito mode in the web browsers.
To use Snap call with the fingerprint sensor, follow these steps:
- If you have not already done so, enable the Snap call option in the fingerprint settings. From your device’s Settings, tap Fingerprint > Manage Fingerprints > Turn on the Snap call option.
- Open the Phone app and then open the call log or dialer.
- Tap the Fingerprint sensor once, and you’ll see the “Snap mode is triggered” message telling you that the Snap call mode has started. Now, you can call a contact that you don’t want its record to be shown in the call log.
- After the call ended, you’ll see the “You just dialed a snap call. The call log will be deleted later” message and the Snap mode will be disabled automatically.
Tip: If there’s a contact that you don’t want its incoming, outgoing and missed calls to be seen in the call log, you can turn on Snap call for this contact. Here’s how:
- Open the Contacts app.
- Tap a contact.
- Tap the Snap Call icon to enable it.