How do I stream/play music from my cloud storages such as OneDrive, Dropbox and (Google)Drive using ES File Explorer?
To play/stream music files that are saved on your cloud storages, follow these steps:
- In the ES File Explorer, tap the Menu button > Network > Cloud.
- Tap New (in upper right corner).
- Tap Gdrive (used for this tutorial). Note: You can choose other cloud storage that you would like to access.
- Sign in your Google account and agree to grant the necessary permissions.
- Once you’ve the above steps completed, you can open your song folder on the cloud storage, and select the songs to play.
- If you get a prompt to choose a music player, select ES Media Player.
- Like the songs stored locally, you can add these songs to your playlists.