This tutorial explains how to export your bookmarks from the Samsung Internet app to an HTML file, which can then be used for importing into Chrome.
- Open the Internet app.
- Tap Bookmarks.
- Select All or some of the bookmarks you want to copy/export, and then tap Menu/More > Share.
- Select a transfer method that lets you send the generated HTML file to your computer.
- On your computer, open the Chrome browser
- Click the Menu button > Bookmarks > Import Bookmarks and settings
- Select Bookmarks HTML file, and then click Choose File to select the HTML file generated in Step 3 for importing.
Tip: If for some reason, direct importing the HTML file into Chrome isn’t successful. You can try importing it first into Firefox or Safari, and then transfer the bookmarks from that browser to Chrome.
* Last updated byat .